Ending Continuation: Chapters

September 25, 2011

Kim Nana & Lee Yoon Sung - Ending Continuation Fanfic - Chapter 2


The power of wealth is definitely powerful. It can buy almost everything except time and love. “This is incredible…” Nana extolled. This house was almost an exact replica of the one in Seoul.

“I ordered people to ship all the furniture and build this house.” Yoon Sung was quite satisfied at the results as well.

“How much money do you have… exactly…?” Nana couldn’t believe the money Yoon Sung’s father could make from selling drugs at the Triangle.

“Let’s just say it can at least last me another forty years.”

As much as Nana would like to drown within Yoon Sung’s wealth, she knew she needed to find a job and a place to live. “Do you know any decent but cheap places to rent around the city?”

Yoon Sung laughed. “You really think that you’re going to be living alone in a city you know barely anything about?”

“What do you mean? Of course! I want to find a job and a place.”

Yoon Sung’s mother walked in the room and interrupted their conversation, “Yoon Sung, you know how Nana is. Let her live alone. I think that would be better for the both of you.”

“No!” Yoon Sung refused to give in. “I cannot allow Nana to live alone in this city. She doesn’t know anyone or anything about this environment! And plus, it’s not the first time we’ve lived together!”

Nana looked over at Ahjumma whose facial expression suddenly changed.
“Yoon Sung, what do you mean it’s not your first time living with Nana…?” Ahjumma (Yoon Sung’s mother) raised her eyebrow skeptically.

“Oh, it’s nothing.” Nana responded for Yoon Sung. She didn’t want Ahjumma to misunderstand their complicated relationship when Yoon Sung was still the City Hunter.

“Umma, it’s nothing… we didn’t do anything while living together, so please feel at ease…” Yoon Sung reassured his mother.

Yoon Sung’s mom decided to change the subject to prevent further discussion about this topic. “I’m going to go make some Kimchi, you guys carry on your conversation.” And with that, Ahjumma left the living room to the kitchen.

Yoon Sung and Nana exchanged a glance while trying to restore their original conversation.

“So as I was saying, I’m going to find a place of my own! Even Ahjumma is on my side!”

“I will allow you to find a job, but why do you keep insisting on finding a place of your own? Is it that torturous to live with me?”

“Yah, Lee Yoon Sung, do I need your permission to do everything? I’m not in danger anymore and you’re not the City Hunter anymore either. I don’t need your protection. I have lived alone for ten years and I think I can manage to live alone in a new country as well.” Nana was now getting angry and irritated at Yoon Sung. She hated it when people ordered her around or told her what she should or shouldn’t do.

“Nana…” Yoon Sung didn’t know what to say back to her, he knew very well that Nana hated being controlled and hated living off of other people.

“My decision is final. I’m going to go and find my own place to live. I’ll come visit you often. For now, I don’t want us to argue anymore so I’ll just go stay at an Inn for tonight.” Nana was about to grab her suitcase and walk out of the house. However, something stopped her tracks.

“Don’t go.” Yoon Sung grabbed her arm and pulled her into his embrace.

Nana was very shocked at his sudden intimacy. As much as she wanted to stay in this position forever, she knew she couldn’t give in so easily. Yoon Sung had no right to control her every movement. She forcefully broke free from his embrace and continued to walk away from him.

Yoon Sung wanted to apologize to her; however his ego was obviously in the way. He knew he hurt Nana’s feelings by acting so controlling. He wanted her to stay with her, not because he wanted to control her, but just to be with her. “Please.” He added. But that word of etiquette didn’t have any effect on such a headstrong and independent woman. Nana just continued to walk with her suitcase. Yoon Sung knew he needed to think fast before she walks out the front door. Although he knew she would come see him tomorrow, he didn’t want her to win her way. He wanted her to stay… with him. Following his sudden impulse, he grabbed her arm, turned her around, and kissed her spontaneously as Nana dropped her suitcase.

Nana’s brain was telling her to push him off and run out of the house. But her lips weren’t listening. She didn’t want to give in, she knew that if she didn’t pull away now, she had lost… lost to his kiss.

Yoon Sung could feel Nana’s lips pulling away from his kiss, he needed to tell her now. He kept a firm grip on her arm, preventing her from walking any farther. “I want you to stay by my side. I’m not trying to control you. I just want you to stay because I love you.”

Nana looked up at Yoon Sung in shock. “What?”

“Saranghae. [I love you.]” Yoon Sung repeated.

Nana smiled at him, those three magical words completely wiped out her anger. Yoon Sung loved her, what more could she ask for? “If you truly love me, then I’ll take that as an excuse.”

Yoon Sung smiled. He was cheering internally and all he wanted to do was jump and cheer like a little boy. However he kept his cool. “And plus, I need someone to make me coffee everyday.”

Nana sighed at his arrogance. “So where am I going to sleep? You did prepare a room for me, right?” She said as she walked inside Yoon Sung’s room.

Yoon Sung followed her into his room and responded to her question, “Well, yes.”

“Which one is it?” Nana asked with excitement as she prepared to dash out the room to find her own room.

Yoon Sung blocked the door and answered. “You’re already standing in it.”

“Yoon Sung Ssi, this is your room.”

“Kim Nana, this is our room.”

Nana froze and processed what he said to her slowly. “So I have to sleep in the same bed as Lee Yoon Sung every night from now on? What the hell is this man thinking? I’m afraid something really bad will happen if we share a bed…” Nana thought to herself.

“Omo, no, this won’t do! I’m going back to the idea of renting my own place.” Nana pushed Yoon Sung out of the way and walked out of his room.

Yoon Sung walked after her and lifted her up bridal-style, carrying her back into their room.

“Put me down, Yoon Sung Ssi!” Nana yelled as she struggled to free herself back on her feet. “Just because you told me you loved me doesn’t mean I have to accept your crazy offer.” She finally succeeded and got back on the floor. Her first instinct when someone decides to touch her without her consent was to flip that person over judo style. And that was exactly what Nana did to Yoon Sung as soon as she got back on her feet.

Yoon Sung landed on the bed as he exclaimed in pain. “Ahh… YAH GOM [bear] NANA!”

“You’re lucky you landed on the bed and not on the floor.” Nana retorted. “I’m leaving.”

Yoon Sung pulled her on top of her, much like that time when he was lying on the couch in her house.

“What are you doing?” Nana asked angrily.

“Please…. Stay with me.” Yoon Sung said while his eyes were looking deeply into Nana’s. 

Nana could feel a sense of pleading and innocence inside of Yoon Sung’s eyes. His eyes were bright and sincere. Maybe if she stayed for a few days, she could slowly convince Yoon Sung to let her rent her own place… “Alright, fine. I’ll stay.” “But only to convince you”, Nana thought to herself cunningly.

“I bought dinner!” Nana and Yoon Sung’s thoughts were interrupted by Shik Joong Ahjussi’s voice from the dining room.

Yoon Sung and Nana both shot up from the bed and darted outside towards the dining room.

“Let’s eat!” Ahjussi exclaimed enthusiastically. “I found this Korean restaurant nearby.” He said as he opened the Styrofoam boxes of food.

As the four of them ate their food joyfully, Yoon Sung and Nana were both nervous. Although Yoon Sung always acted so calm, he was still very anxious on what will happen between them by sharing a bed. He was afraid that his manly hormones might decide to fly out of control and Nana will be the victim of it.

That night as Yoon Sung was surfing the web on his iPad in their bed, he kept glancing out of the corner of his eye anticipating but at the same time dreading to share a bed with such a petite and attractive woman. Nana walked out of the bathroom with his white shirt on. Just like the first time Yoon Sung had seen Nana wearing that shirt, his eyes swept from her eyes down to her feet, he could feel himself getting slightly uncomfortable with Nana’s presence.

Nana walked over to Yoon Sung and crawled into bed and under the covers. “Are you going to sleep?”

Yoon Sung cleared his throat and got under the covers as he set aside his iPad “Yeah I’m going to.”

Nana moved closer to Yoon Sung and her hand was now resting against his chest. As scared as she was about what might happen between them on the same bed, she wanted to feel his presence and his warmth. She wanted to fully appreciate the man she loved.

Yoon Sung swallowed down a lump in his throat. Although he always seemed so confident with girls, when it came to sharing a bed with the woman he loved, his charisma vanished into thin air.

“I love you too.” Nana said with her eyes closed, curled up against Yoon Sung’s warmth.

Yoon Sung smiled like a fool hearing those words come out of Nana’s mouth. “How can you say you love me so simply?”

“I can ask the same to you.” Nana laughed slightly. “Now do what a good boyfriend would do and wrap your arms tightly around me.” She felt so secure with him next to her as Yoon Sung tightly wrapped his arms around Nana. She rested her head close to his chest. Maybe living with Yoon Sung wouldn’t be too bad after all…

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful fanfic! It's really good and I can picture the scene (it feels like I was actually watching the 2nd season of City Hunter :). I especially love the couple's intimate moments and how shy and in-love Yoon Sung can be when he's around Nana. Please update soon when you have the time, I'm excited around ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. breath...omg! your fanfic is amazing. it got so into it! the funny thing is i was thinking of minho & minyoung in the fiction rather than yoon sung & nana. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ending... if only they chose you as one of the writers of CH .. for sure all of us will be astonished with the ending! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaahhh...Omggnat, I love it! I felt giddy in all places when I'm reading it especially the bedscene...I can feel YS's tension hahaha! Keep it up friend...Thanks for creating this...Great work..this is smashingalou from soompi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love it!!! I got really giddy while reading it. YS is such a cheeseball...just the way I like it. Lol. :) Now I want more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A love confession from YS...so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About Me

I am going to post some City Hunter Fanfictions so stay tuned!

Archive