Ending Continuation: Chapters

December 17, 2011

IMPORTANT NOTICE/UPDATE

So I promised you guys that I would post a new chapter by Dec 16, before I leave, right? Well. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry! I got really busy and I'm actually half way done with it but I had to pack and I had projects and I was just really really busy. I tried to get it out but I couldn't. I'm sorry.

I come back in like 9 days, so I'll finish it up and post it in about 11 days from now. :D I'm so sorry for the delay.

I really tried hard to get it written but I was so busy. :( I promise the next chapter will be amazing (even though it's delayed).

Thank you~ Much love and Merry Christmas! (Early)

11 comments:

  1. heeeyyyy when are you going to post the next chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, when are u going to post the next chapter? ( chapter 16 )

    ReplyDelete
  3. please post next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have been enjoying reading this fanfic as I am waiting for LMH next drama to air...please continue writing this :) It was really fun! :D And you are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I love your fanfic! think you might continue writing? I hope so.. Its too good to give up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it's almost a year since your last post. I just finished reading all the chapters and I think you have a really good one here. I'm so into your writing. Please be back and update soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry....i just want write a coment. I have seen city hunter season 2 future in youtube,but I think I dont like enought.sorry all...because I think is most eun jung scene than kim nana with yoon sung scene. Please...makemost minmin couple moment. I love minmin couple...please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey this is a fantastic continuation of city hunter and is definetly wat i want to see if they make a season two so keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  9. pls continue writing this. please! you're continuation to the story is incredibly awesome and i wish to read more. im not sure if you will update soon since it's been ages but im still hoping you would soon (i hope).

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About Me

I am going to post some City Hunter Fanfictions so stay tuned!

Archive