Ending Continuation: Chapters

October 23, 2011

Kim Nana & Lee Yoon Sung - Ending Continuation Fanfic - Chapter 8

Yoon Sung didn’t know if he should blame Nana or himself or just Kang Eun Jung for getting him into such an annoying dilemma. Two weeks had gone by since Eun Jung’s addition to the apartment and Yoon Sung was either uncomfortable, paranoid, or annoyed all the time.

Kang Eun Jung was messy, nosy, and spontaneous but yet smart. She was the opposite of the organized, strong, and independent but yet caring Nana. Yoon Sung thought back to the small fight he had with Nana the day after Eun Jung moved in.

“It’s not like we don’t have money… let’s just stay at a hotel! She can have the apartment all to herself and pay full rent.” Yoon Sung argued with Nana in the living room.

“We have money?” Nana questioned. “You mean you. Or actually your father.”

“It doesn’t matter, it’s not like we don’t have money to live somewhere else.”

“I know that you grew up differently than I did and you might not like living with people you don’t care for.” Nana sighed. “But I learned something precious from my parents when I was younger… When a family member is in trouble, you help them. When a family member needs company, you rid their loneliness. When a family member doesn’t mind being around you, you take full advantage of your time together with them… because you never know when you might lose them.” She teared up a bit just explaining her thoughts to Yoon Sung.

Yoon Sung looked away from Nana half-heartedly. All he wanted to do was to hug her and tell her he was sorry and didn’t want to see her tears. However, his pride was always in the way.

“And also, hard to believe but your money will run out one day. Why don’t you try saving it some time when you can?”

Yoon Sung didn’t want to say anything. He didn’t want to say the wrong thing and cause a big argument yet he didn’t want to just let this go. He just couldn’t stop suspecting Eun Jung. Eun Jung didn’t seem honest to him. There were just too many things he didn’t know about her. He couldn’t just live with her sensing that strange dishonesty. But maybe having Eun Jung living here would benefit him as well. It would be harder and harder to hide anything if they all lived together and it would be easier to know if Eun Jung was innocent or was actually worth to be suspicious about.

Their tension was broken by Eun Jung opening the front door with the rest of her luggage. “This is so heavy! Come help me, guys!”

Nana diverted her attention toward Eun Jung and helped her roll in the luggage.

Yoon Sung walked inside Nana’s bedroom, took out his iPad and started surfing the web with it while sitting on the small couch.

“What kind of man are you?” Eun Jun said to Yoon Sung. “Two beautiful women are struggling to get luggage into the living room and you’ll just sit there and play on your iPad?”

“Beautiful?” Yoon Sung looked at Eun Jung disapprovingly. He didn’t want to help Eun Jung. He didn’t like this girl. He didn’t want to live with this girl. He didn’t want her luggage in where he lived. After all, this apartment was under his name.

Nana rolled her eyes irritably at Yoon Sung and continued to use her strength to carry in her cousin’s bags. “It’s fine, Eun Jung. I’m not even struggling.” She smiled at Eun Jung. “I was a bodyguard and can even flip someone as tall as Yoon Sung over judo-style. I’ll move your stuff.”

Nana and Yoon Sung’s relationship turned a bit sour due to such a small factor. As Yoon Sung thought about their situation, he finally realized how pointless and unnecessary it was. Why would he let some obnoxious girl who was not nearly as important to him as Nana, ruin their relationship?

Every night for the past two weeks, they would sleep together on the small twin bed but wouldn’t talk to each other and their bodies would be facing opposite from each other.

“AH!” Yoon Sung heard a loud exclamation from the bathroom.

He jumped up immediately and dashed over to the bathroom door. “Kim Nana, are you okay?” He knocked on the door.

“What happened to the hot water? It got cold all of a sudden!” Nana exclaimed as Yoon Sung heard her through the door. “Tell Eun Jung to come in and help me!”

Yoon Sung went into Eun Jung’s bedroom. “Nana needs you.” He said emotionlessly.

“What’s wrong?” She got up and walked towards the bathroom.

“She wants you to help her see why there’s no hot water.”

Eun Jung knocked on the bathroom door. “May I come in?”

Nana opened the bathroom door to just a crack and popped her head out with a towel wrapped around her body. “Yeah sure.”

She walked in and closed the door.

After about ten minutes, the two girls were hopeless. No matter what they did, with the water heater, how water didn’t seem to come out.

Eun Jung came back out insisting on Yoon Sung’s help. “Yah, Lee Yoon Sung, come help us!”

“Omo… no!” Nana said as she pulled Eun Jung back in and closed the bathroom door shut.

“Why not? It’s not like he has never seen your naked body before!” Eun Jung questioned. “Besides, you have a towel wrapped around you.”

“He’s been so distant… I don’t know…” Nana looked down with a sad expression.

“I think you guys need a talk… Tell you what? I’m going to go out of the house with an excuse and you guys should talk it out and he should fix this for you too…” She said referring to the water heater.

“But Eun Jung—”

“I don’t want the relationship between you guys to be ruined because I moved in.”

“That’s not the reason why…” Nana lied. She didn’t want Eun Jung to feel bad.

“I know it is. Don’t lie to me. And I feel sorry… Maybe I should just move out…”

“No don’t, I know you just moved here and you’re probably feeling lonely. I feel obligated to help you.”

“Alright then, listen to me and have a talk with him.” And with that, Eun Jung exited the bathroom. “Hey, go help you girlfriend.” She said before exiting the front door also. “I need to go out.”

“Wait—” Yoon Sung was too late. Eun Jung was out the door and he was left alone with Nana.

Nana shut the bathroom door immediately and continued her cold shower. She didn’t know what was up with Yoon Sung lately but he wasn’t acting like himself. She knew that he had always been a bit demanding and always wanted things his way. However, for the past two weeks he had just been a jerk. He didn’t make an effort to talk to her and he seemed to avoid her. She would rather take a cold shower than a cold argument with someone she loved this much.

Yoon Sung sat outside on the couch thinking to himself how stupid their little fight was. He not only hurt Nana but even her relationship with her cousin. Eun Jung was not stupid so she knew they were avoiding each other ever since she moved in. As much as Yoon Sung disliked Eun Jung, she was still Nana’s cousin.
__

As Eun Jung walked down the street in this cool summer night, she found herself walking toward the prosecution office. She had cut off pretty much all contact with work for the past two weeks besides emails. She didn’t want to cause any suspicions yet. She knew she had to settle in for two weeks and then come up with excuses to avoid them finding out her real intention. Eun Jung would be temporarily unemployed for now to Nana and Yoon Sung. And her work schedule would be irregular. She wouldn’t go to work like a normal prosecutor. Being around Yoon Sung and Nana was her work. And living with them was also part of her work. Eun Jung felt a bit guilty at times for the past two weeks. She felt like she had intruded Yoon Sung and Nana’s relationship. However, she would just convince herself that she was doing Nana a favor anyway. Nana didn’t need to be dating someone who was technically a criminal. She loved Nana and they use to be very close. So even though she was trying to manipulate information out of her, that didn’t mean she wouldn’t feel even a little guilt.

Entering the office confidently, she saw Jang Pil Jae working on his computer as usual and her Aunt, Kim Mi Ok typing up some documents. “Annyeonghaseyo [Hello *polite*]!” Eun Jung greeted them loudly.

Causing an interruption from the two from their computers, they got out of their chairs and walked towards Eun Jung.

“Eun Jung! We called you so many times for the past two weeks! Why didn’t you answer?” Kim Mi Ok asked with concern in her voice.

“I emailed Prosecutor Jang a couple times.” Eun Jung explained to her. “I didn’t want to cause any suspicions around the house yet. I had to lay low… I have so much to tell you guys!”

Jang Pil Jae went and got Prosecutor Jang out to meet with Eun Jung.

“Yah, Kang Eun Jang! You could have at least returned one call!” Prosecutor Jang said loudly, coming out from his personal office.

“I’m sorry. I wanted to be careful.” Eun Jung apologized. “But I found out some stuff that I can share with you guys.”

“This better be good since you were so cautious you couldn’t even give us a call.” The Prosecutor scolded.

“Well from what I’ve seen, Lee Yoon Sung and Nana have a very close relationship. From what Aunt Mi Ok told me, they have only met for about nine to eleven months. However their relationship seemed to be much deeper and closer than just an ordinary nine to eleven months relationship.” Eun Jung said meticulously. “The day I went to collect my keys, I actually walked in to see evidence of Lee Yoon Sung and Kim Nana’s intimate relationship… The apartment was also under Lee Yoon Sung’s name… John Lee. They must have some sort of past and complicated affiliation with each other. And on top of that I found out something urgent had forced them to stay in Seoul longer, but I’m not sure what the situation is yet. I’m working on it.”

Kim Mi Ok shook her head in disapproval. “How can Nana have such a close relationship with a dangerous man like that?”

“I’m currently living with them right now and I will report to you guys of any findings and I will try my best to scrutinize any information I can get.” Eun Jung confirmed their confidence in her. “I can tell Lee Yoon Sung would be hard to figure out… and living with him would be the only way to attain information.”
__

Nana put on one of Yoon Sung’s shirts and her shorts quickly. She was freezing from the cold shower. Although it was fall in Seoul right now and not too cold yet, the cold water seriously caused her goosebumps. Exiting the bathroom while drying her hair with a towel, she was greeted by Yoon Sung’s emotionless stare from the couch.

Nana looked away and walked towards their bedroom. Before she could go any farther, Yoon Sung walked over and grabbed her arm firmly.

She turned towards him and their eyes met for a sincere second. Yoon Sung held his gaze for a couple more seconds until Nana looked away.

Yoon Sung continued to leave his grip on Nana’s arm. He wanted the coldness between them to end tonight. “Your arm is cold.” He said to her.

“I know.” She tried to free herself of his grip.

“You can get sick from taking a cold shower.” He tightened his grip on her arm. “Don’t make me worried.”

Nana swung her arm free of his grip and turned to him. “You? That’s all you care about. You always think about what you want and what you think is right. Do I ever have a say in anything? Do I have to worry about you getting worried when I’m the one sick? It’s all about what you want and what you like. What about me? What about my family? What about my feelings? You can’t just toss my words aside when you don’t want to hear them.” She turned back around and continued to walk towards their bedroom.

Although this would be resolved sooner or later, Yoon Sung didn’t want this opportunity to be wasted. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder from behind and pulled her back closer to his body. “I’m sorry.” He said those words from the bottom of his heart. He hated apologizing. Those words were hard for him to say even in situations where he knew he wronged. He was raised to be perfect. Father had trained him harshly so he could be perfect and flawless in his actions. But when it came to a woman he loved, he made plenty of mistakes.

A tear rolled down Nana’s cheek involuntarily as she held his arm in place. “I felt so miserable.” She confessed.

Yoon Sung turned her around and pulled her close to his chest while running his fingers down her long wet hair. “Mianhae [I’m sorry].” That was all he could say. He couldn’t say anything else. He just wanted to see the twinkle in Nana’s eyes again.

“I thought I did something wrong but at the same time I was still mad at you and I wasn’t sure why. You just ignored me and I didn’t feel like you cared.” She looked up at him with a tear trailing down her face.

“I care about you.” Yoon Sung said. “I care and worry about you all the time. Even now, I can sense that you’re cold and you might catch a cold from showering in cold water. And I worry about you and want to care for you. I didn’t mean to sound selfish.”

“I feel a lot warmer now.” She said while burying her face on Yoon Sung’s chest and wrapping her arms around his mid-back seeking for warmth.

Yoon Sung smiled at Nana and thought. Her old self was back again. Just a simple sorry was all it took. Why didn’t I do say this two weeks earlier? He took her by surprised and lifted her off of her feet, carrying her into their bedroom.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Nana said as Yoon Sung laid her down on the small bed.

“I don’t want you to get sick.” He lied down next to her.

“And what are you going to do about that?” She turned towards him.

Yoon Sung didn’t answer her question with words. Instead, he pulled her close to him and pulled the covers above them also. “Do you feel warmer now?”

“Definitely.” She closed her eyes in peace.

“I love how even when we were in a fight, you still wore my shirts.” Yoon Sung could feel her breathing against his neck.

Nana smiled and replied, “And the ring.”

“Why?”

“You know I love you. Loving someone is a good thing, so there’s no need to hide it.” Nana’s same old theory on love.

Yoon Sung smiled at Nana’s peaceful look. He wished the peace in their relationship would last. 

4 comments:

  1. keeep on writing dear (: It's awesome, esp, at the end...when they cuddled <3
    for some reason, Eun Jung reminds me of Jae Kyung in Boys Over Flowers....nosy, irritable, spunky....
    heheee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hawww! even i was picturing jae kyung ^_^
    Anki<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you write the story with indonesian langue,please.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I cant understand the story if you write wity english langue,sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

About Me

I am going to post some City Hunter Fanfictions so stay tuned!

Archive